Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome Everyone!


Hi Everyone,
Just a few words as an introduction to this new blog. The idea came to me when I felt that something isn’t right with the world today. My world to be precise. And i felt that I can change it. Not in some miraculous new philosophy way. Simply by talking what is on my mind. Here on this blog. Let us make something clear right away. I am not talking about making difference today or tomorrow because that is very hard to accomplish (very hard indeed but not quite impossible).
 I am talking about starting to talk about some things that were always in my focus and I lost them somewhere along the road. And I hope that you will recognize what I am talking about because you perhaps feel like you lost them too. I don’t want to talk about losing things but rather about recovering them, remembering them again and using them to build different way of living today. Can you imagine your life becoming totally organized, positive, joyful, happy and calm? Neither can I. But I made up my mind to try. I started reading all kinds of self-help books, i started sungazing and I actually started to change my life, very slowly but noticeably for sure. I will be talking about my experiences here. I hope one day to write a book about how I changed my life. So let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment