Friday, September 30, 2011

What can you expect as a result?

Okay, so the most important question you might have about all this is "What are the benefits?"
Well, I can't answer that and neither can anybody else. Rather, the question that should be asked is "What do I want to achieve?

Everyone who talks about sungazing mentions not-eating part. That's the least important part, because you shouldn't be turning away from the food but the food should not interest you anymore if your goal is to stop eating. Can you see the difference?

Hira Ratan Manek says that your goal should be mental balance. Don't be tempted to hurry up your results  because someone else wrote on some blog or forum that, after 17 days he can levitate, has laser eyes and doesn't eat no more.
Enjoy sungazing. Enjoy the Sun. Enjoy the warmth. Take your time. Give some time for your body to adapt to this new energy flowing through you.
Think about something nice, something that makes you happy. Don't think about money even if you need it. Think about what do you want to buy with it.
Do you want to travel? Where? What do you want to see there? Can you feel the beach sand under your toes or the snow in your face? Can you hear some foreign language around you?
Do you want a new car? Which one? Can you smell it? Can you imagine yourself driving around in it? What do you see? Are you smiling? What song is playing on the radio?

Money is an abstract misinterpretation of person's dreams. To make your dreams come true, you need to really be determinant and attract the object of your dreams into your life. Only together with your mind and heart (or soul if you prefer it that way, for me it's the same thing) can you achieve this. Only if your heart and mind shake hands and join forces together, Universe responses to your wish. Beware that you heart (or soul) doesn't care about the money, only the final products!

One of my goals was to rise my consciousnesses to new level. I achieved this in couple of months sungazing and training. I don't care if someone did it in couple of weeks or even days. Perhaps he can rise his awareness faster than me, but maybe I do it better. At the end, the race is only with myself.
I feel great knowing that I am now aware of all the same problems I had before, but now, I am facing them with awareness by my side. It's like giving you a fire truck instead of a glass of water to put out the burning house.

One of the most important parts of my spiritual growth was the moment I started to perceive everything that's happening to me as a good thing. Well, to be honest, I am still improving on this one. No one ever emphasizes enough how hard this is to accomplish. But the benefits are huge. Gigantic. This is Amalgam technique by Vadim Zeland. Do it as much as you can. Do it even more than this. Your life will begin to change right before your eyes.
My life changed drastically. I am feeling more
- focused
- calm
- happy
- in control
- mentally balanced
- encouraged
- enthusiastic
- sexually active
- some other things that I don't want to brag about :)

Once again, being positive isn't easy at all, but if you succeed, the world is yours.



The other goals I am still developing. I have a draft that I am going to share right now. Firstly, I want to become very rich. I want to experience everything this world has to offer, I want to travel, to live in big expensive house, to drive expensive car. In two words - to be financially independent. And also be able to do anything I like meanwhile.
When I achieve material abundance and live with it for a while, my plan is to give it all away just so I can start all over again but this time with more focus on spiritual enlightenment. But I am still drafting it a bit :)

If you haven't yet, you should definitively read Og Mandino's "The greatest salesman in the world". It's actually not a salesman book but a life-coaching book. Og gives 10 scrolls. A person should read 30 days in a row first scroll and after finishing it move to next one for a new period of 30 days.
Here is an example of a scroll (this is scroll number 1). Enjoy!


Today I begin a new life 
Today I begin a new life.
Today I shed my old skin, which hath, too long, suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity.
Today I am born anew and my birthplace is a vineyard where there is fruit for all.
Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines in the vineyard, for these were planted by the wisest of my profession who have come before me, generation upon generation.
Today I will savor the taste of grapes from these vines and verily I will swallow the seed of success buried in each and new life will sprout within me.
The career I have chosen is laden with opportunity yet it is fraught with heartbreak and despair and the bodies of those who have failed, were they piled one atop another, would cast its shadow down upon all the pyramids of the earth.

Yet I will not fail, as the others, for in my hands I now hold the charts, which will guide me through perilous waters to shores, which only yesterday seemed but a dream.
Failure will no longer by my payment for  my struggle. Just as nature made no provision for my body to tolerate pain neither has it made any provision for my life to suffer failure. Failure, like pain, is alien to my life. In the past I accepted it as I accepted pain. Now I reject it and I am prepared for wisdom and principles which will guide me out of the shadows into the sunlight of wealth, position, and happiness far beyond my most extravagant dreams until even the golden apples in the Garden of Hesperides will seem no more than my just reward.  Time teaches all things to he who lives forever but I have not the luxury of eternity.
Yet, within my allotted time I must practice the art of patience for nature acts never in haste. To create the olive, king of all trees, a hundred years is required. An onion plant is old in nine weeks. I have lived as an onion plant. It has not pleased me. Now I wouldst become the greatest of olive trees and, in truth, the greatest of salesmen.

And how will this be accomplished? For  I have neither the knowledge nor the experience to achieve greatness and already I have stumbled in ignorance and fallen into pools of self-pity. The answer  is simple. I will commence my journey unencumbered with either the weight of unnecessary knowledge or the handicap of meaningless experience. Nature already has supplied me with knowledge and instinct far greater than any beast in the forest and the value  of experience is overrated, usually by old men who nod wisely and speak stupidly.
In truth, experience teaches thoroughly yet her course of instruction devours men’s years so the value of her lessons diminishes with the time necessary to acquire her special wisdom. The end finds it wasted on  dead men. Furthermore, experience is comparable to fashion; an action that  proved successful today will be unworkable and impractical tomorrow.
Only principles endure and these I now possess, for the laws that will lead me to greatness are contained in the words of these scrolls. What they will teach me is more to prevent failure than to gain success, for what is success other than a state of mind? Which two, among a thousand wise men, will define success in the same words; yet failure is always described in one way. Failure is man’s inability to reach his goals in
life, whatever they may be.
In truth, the only difference between those who have failed  and those who have succeeded lies in the differences of their habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which precedeth all others is – I will form good habits and become their slave.
As a child I was slave to my impulses; now I am slave to my habits, as are all grown men. I have surrendered my free will to the years of accumulated habits and the past deeds of my life have already marked out a path, which threatens to imprison my future. My actions are ruled by appetite,  passion, prejudice, greed, love, fear, environment, habit, and the worst of these tyrants is habit. Therefore, if I must be a slave to habit let me be a slave to good habits. My bad habits must be destroyed and new furrows prepared for good seed.
I will form good habits and become their slave.  And how will I accomplish this difficult feat? Through these scrolls, it will be done, for each scroll contains a principle which will drive a bad habit from my life and
replace it with one which will bring me closer to success. For it is another of nature’s laws that only a habit can subdue another habit. So, in order for these written words to perform their chosen task, I must discipline myself with the first of my new habits (...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I see that you haven't posted for a while. I was curious to know, whether you still practise sungazing or not?

    ReplyDelete