Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sungazing and living without eating

I will not talk about or describe Sungazing here. There are plenty of great places to look for informations on the web.  Here is a official website of Hira Ratan Manek http://solarhealing.com/ who is one of the biggest gurus and promoters of Sungazing today.
Just in few words, Sungazing is a technique of looking at the Sun. You start by gazing directly at the Sun for 10 sec first day, in safe hour, and increase 10 new seconds each new day. The main purpose is balancing your mental and body health. One of the most interesting and amazing side-effects is the fact that after practicing sungazing for a while, you come to the point where you no longer need to intake food. Eating becomes something you choose to do or not to do. The energy needed for everyday life you gain directly from the sun. I deliberately called it side-effect because this is not the main goal which is to develop mental strenght and health. As Hira says: "Where the mind goes, body follows!" so by strengthening your mental state you are strengthening your body health also.
If you are interested in more detailed informations about Sungazing check Hira's website or google for more similar pages.

I started Sungazing 4 months ago and increased my timer to 12 minutes. Before, I was a 2m high 99 kg guy. Now I eat literary half of what I used to eat. And I lost only 3kgs. That came as a quite shock for me. Can you imagine eating as little as a 55kg girl? And feeling great and hunger-less at the same time. Can you belive that this man (down in the movie), hadn't eaten in 70 years?


Something is very wrong today when scientist say that we NEED food to stay alive. We believe them because they know things, or at least they are supposed to know. But all we need to remember is that scientist not too long ago thought that our planet lays on the back of a big turtle. That is quite funny today but back than, it was breaking news which "scientists" found out. Okay, they weren't called scientists but it makes no difference.
Let's get back to side-effect part. I also noticed that when I am unable to sungaze for couple of days or I get under a heavy stress, I start to eat more again. This is why the primary goal is to seek mental balance, I guess.

It's hard to describe the feeling you experience when you sungaze, Imagine happiness when you wake-up in the morning after a good night sleep and you know that you don't need to do anything but lay in the bad and have sex all morning, and you'll be very close. I also noticed that my health got better. Sickness always starts first in your head (more or less) and then the body follows. It really doesn't matter if your thoughts are pro or con you getting sick, it only matters that you are thinking about sickness and your body simply follows your (subconscious) orders.Sometimes, this connection between your thoughts and body is so strong that some people get sick only because they thought they were sick in the beginning. 

These are few things that I started to think about few months ago. Sungazing is great technique in which you can use positive affirmations to bring something good in your life, starting with money, happiness, calmness all the way to health, seeing other people's auras and bursting your life energy. I will talk about this in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. you crazy

    go to hospital and don't eat or drink for a year and then come type a blog

    ReplyDelete