Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you could choose anything, and I mean ANYTHING...

Hira Ratan Manek explains sungazing biologically by setting goal of reaching 45 minutes of continual gazing in one day. He says that it takes 45 minutes for all blood in your body to pass through your eyes where it gets energized by the Sun.
The truth is, not everyone who reaches 45 minutes will be able to stop eating.

My goal was never to stop eating. As I said earlier I am in a pursuit of happiness which I imagine achieving by balanced mind (which represents everything that I have learned through my mind), soul (represented by my feelings and ultimate goal for this life on this planet) and body (which is essentially my soul materialized). As Donald Neale Walsch said in "Conversations with God", I want to create Who I Want To Be from Who I Am Now, using the power of my thoughts.
This doesn't mean I imagine myself doing nothing at all and fantasizing about what I want to achieve. But it doesn't mean there wont be any fantasizing at all, either :)

Take a good look and notice all objects around you. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, was at some point in time just someone's idea, just a thought.
Let's go even deeper than the obvious material world. If you are in some kind of relationship I believe that you at some point in time, before you two were together, looked at your future partner and thought for yourself: "Hm, who knows, maybe we could end up together..".
If you are a parent you probably had a thought of having a child or children before they were actually born.

What am I trying to prove here? One simple thing I read so many times and finally found out it is the ultimate truth: MY THOUGHTS SHAPE MY REALITY!
Everything that exists today, material or non-material, was at some point just a thought. If you are uncomfortable with this point please read again, because I believe this one is so important.

Vadim Zeland, a great guy from Russia, talks about Reality Transurfing - a technique given to him by Observer, one of the custodians of the ancient Knowledge, who once appeared in his dream. The main concept of this theory is the "Space of variations" which is basically a field of information containing Everything That Was, That Is and That Will Be.Unlike destiny which is supposed to be only one for you and there is no way influencing it, in Transurfing you can literally choose from this Space of variations, only things that you would like to happen to you. The main tool for doing this is using your mind to craft your thoughts.



This is exactly the process of creating your reality with the way you are thinking.
OK, this is easier said than done. I read plenty of books about self-help and esoteric knowledge and I found very little about HOW to do stuff described in them and it was mostly by changing yourself in some uncomfortable way. Vadim gives great techniques to do this. I find two of them most valuable



1. Slide technique
Long story short, slides are mental constructions in which you imagine yourself already having the thing you wish for and act accordingly. Acting accordingly doesn't mean anything close to disillusioning yourself for something that simply is not. As Vadim gave great example; Imagine yourself in very expensive store wanting to buy very expensive shoes. You know you don't have money for a pair of those and you feel uninvited to the store, almost fearful to even be there. The energies around you (including the salesman) can sense you feeling uncomfortably and without any delay can rip your fantasy in which you have those shoes, in pieces, simply because you don't believe you deserve them.
Slides help you reverse engineer this negative process to your benefit by bringing you the object of your desires to your life.

2. Amalgam technique
Venetian masters produced probably the most famous mirrors at that time. Their secret was adding a little bit of gold to the composition of reflective surface of the mirror. By adding gold, the reflected picture was more colorful than in reality.
By using exactly the same principle works the Amalgam technique. Instead of the mirror you use your mind to interpret everything that happens to you in your life by adding 'a little bit of gold' which means looking at it and seeing it better than it really is.
This is extremely hard to do but if you succeed you will be very high in pyramid of life, on a position where very few are standing.

Okay, I know I promised to talk about MY results of sungazing in this post. I needed this introduction because I use these techniques massively and believe they are extremely beneficial. Next time I'll talk about my experiences using these techniques together with sungazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment